In any case, since we’re doing this project alphabetically, the first topic was “Architecture.” I was traveling a lot last week, so I decided to take some pictures of lighting in airports. Here are my pictures:
So, I’ll post the pictures from our second week either tonight or tomorrow. And if you’re anxious to see the Pictures of the Day–haha!–then “don’t worry,” they’re up on flickr, and you can check them out whenever. I’ll also try to put them up here on the blog as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading and looking!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018