Due to a bit of a contrarian streak I almost hated this song in the 90s, but that seems insane since it’s sounding pretty amazing right now:
Does anybody else ever get Grumpy Song-Hating Remorse?
The following two tabs change content below.
Errand-Running Monkey at Sitzblog
Hey! I'm Ryan Sitzman, the person in charge of Sitzblog. If you want to know more about me, you can check out my profile on Google or go to my personal site, RyanSitzman.com. You can also click on any of the redundant little boxes to the left and it should take you to my profiles for all kinds of social networks. Thanks!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Septemblog Out! - September 30, 2018
- The DIA Conspiracies Continue! - September 28, 2018
- Chewbacca - September 27, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: “Star Wars – A New Hope” by George Lucas - September 27, 2018
- Camping in a Van Down by the River - September 24, 2018
I didn’t like The Arcade Fire the first couple times I heard them. No more.
Good example! I think I didn’t have time to dislike them, though, and just went right into liking them.