A quick glance at my recent posts on this blog indicates that it’s been quite some time since I posted something new. Things have been busy, what with raising two boys, working a few jobs, hunting for a house, and dealing with immigration bureaucracy.
But I do still want to keep writing, so I decided that in the mold of Blogtoberfests past, I’ll do “Septemblog” this year. I’m sure I’m not the first one to come up with that name, but it’s the first time I’ll do it. (And yes, I’m kicking myself that I didn’t think of “Blogust” last month until August was already 3/4 of the way over.)
The thing is, I also have other websites, so I’ll just be planning to post one thing per day on one of my sites. There’s this one, of course, but also Sitzman ABC and my newest addition, Your Dad’s Blog. I still own Costa Rica Outsider but it’s got some confusing hosting issues going on (it was originally a present from my friend Brad, and neither of us has had time to figure out what the hell’s up with it), but a side goal for this month is to try to get that site accessible again.
Anyhow, if you’d like to play along at home, follow this site and/or the others, either right here or on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or wherever!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018