As I was taking a picture the other day, my friend Thijs asked me if I still took a picture a day. I replied that I did, and then it occurred to me that the day before had actually marked three whole years of Pictures of the Day! Not to toot my own horn, but that’s pretty impressive, at least for me, since I’ve not missed a day in those three years. Thanks to everyone who has looked at them in the meantime. I’m planning on continuing the project as long as I can, even if I’ve photographed every single object in my house. I just like the discipline and routine of it, and I have indeed learned more about photography in the process.
By the way, here are my Pictures of the Day from November:
Well, that’s about it for now. Thanks again for your support through these three years of pictures!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018