We’re back with five more Pictures of the Day from our Eurotrip. These will take us through the end of our Germany visit and into Spain and Portugal. As with the other days, there are plenty of leftovers, so be sure to check those out, too!
May 27, 2010: Some balloons that were being prepared in front of the royal palace, in Madrid. I’m not sure what they were being prepared for, but there you go.
May 28, 2010: This picture was taken in Lisbon, where there was an abandoned building with these angels painted onto the empty spaces. I thought it looked cool.
So, that’s it for today. Be sure to check out the other pictures, though. Highlights include:
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
The following two tabs change content below.
Errand-Running Monkey at Sitzblog
Hey! I'm Ryan Sitzman, the person in charge of Sitzblog. If you want to know more about me, you can check out my profile on Google or go to my personal site, RyanSitzman.com. You can also click on any of the redundant little boxes to the left and it should take you to my profiles for all kinds of social networks. Thanks!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018