In any case, I’m having a difficult time with one of my current classes (the group is nice, but the logistics are a pain in the butt). Looking at this bird thing reminded me of two things:
1. You’ve got to recognize that most students are good on their own, even if things get frustrating when they’re grouped.
2. They’re still MUCH more tolerable than fourth graders!
This is at work, where the rain was speedily sliding and dripping down the chain link fence. It actually looked kind of pretty, until I remembered that it’d look like that until November or so…
Don’t worry, though: I won’t get all “American Beauty” on you and proclaim that it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever photographed.
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘Childhood’s End’ by Arthur C. Clarke - January 26, 2018
- Sitzbook 100-Word Review: ‘Hillbilly Elegy’ by J.D. Vance - November 27, 2017
- New Baby! - May 24, 2017
- Sitzbook Review – ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’ by L. Frank Baum - December 11, 2016
- Sitzbook Book Recommendation: ‘The Forever War’ by Joe Haldeman - December 6, 2016