To everyone else, thanks for reading, and be sure to check out the SeeVida page that we’ve been working on (you can also see it on flickr). You’ll remember that the group’s goal is to have a person in every country taking a picture a day. So far, we’ve still got the U.S., Costa Rica, Bolivia, Germany, and it appears we’ve added Italy and possibly Russia. If you know of someone in another country with a flickr account who may be interested in participating in the project, please tell me.
Have a great day!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018