In my last post I talked about nostalgia in the form of Billy Joel’s song “Keeping The Faith.” Coincidentally, Angela recently put this picture up below my computer monitor:
God knows where she found it. We do joke that we’re incredibly lucky we didn’t meet each other when we were 15 years old, though, since neither of us was in any type of prime at that age. In any case, it was taken when I was 15, while on a trip to California. It was at my great aunt and great uncle’s house. It’s also photographic proof that me losing my hair wasn’t really that big of a deal…in fact, it may have been a favor to both me and everyone around me.
But for now, it’s just distracting–how am I supposed to get any work done around here with so much sexiness looking right at me?!?
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018