I guess I spoke too soon. Just hours after I said yesterday that only one of my articles had been published on FluentU, I got a notification that they’d published another. It’s about books that have been made into movies, and how to use them in classes. It’s aimed at English teachers, but even non-teachers may find it interesting. At the very least, you can critique my choices–which movies did I forget?
Thanks for reading!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review – ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’ by L. Frank Baum - December 11, 2016
- Sitzbook Book Recommendation: ‘The Forever War’ by Joe Haldeman - December 6, 2016
- Our Cat Boner - June 29, 2016
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Almost Nearly Perfect People’ by Michael Booth - April 30, 2016
- 6 Of My Favorite Prince Songs – And What They Mean To Me - April 24, 2016