Does anyone who lives in Costa Rica know if there’s a phone or a plan that could do the following things:
-Get internet reception through 3G or whatever that’s called
-Block text messages
-Turn off incoming calls
-Work in the U.S.
-A camera would be nice, too.
Maybe what I need is one of those Palm Pilots or whatever from a decade ago! Anyhow, if you know about this, maybe you can give me some advice…
(Image from http://www.groove-quantize.com/grooveblog/?p=236)
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018