Hello everyone, and welcome to the new site! I’ve been setting it up over the last few weeks so please make yourselves at home! Take off your coat, kick off your shoes, slip out of those chafing pants… wait, maybe you’ll want to leave your pants on. Unless that’s how you prefer to surf the web. If that’s the case, then who am I to stop you?
In any case, you probably noticed that the site looks very similar to my old Blogger site, but I’m hoping to make a few more changes soon. Also, at the top of the page you’ll find links to both my Sitzbook page and my latest pictures. You can also still find the Sitzblog on Facebook. Other than that, it’s all pretty self-explanatory. I hope you enjoy the site, and I’d love to hear any ideas or feedback from you.
Thanks for reading and for your continued support!
Here’s the translation of the Informal Mission Statement Sign:
“Welcome, we’re here to serve you, when when you leave here we hope that you can take with you…
I. A solution
II. A hope
III. A new idea, or at least…a smile.“
Yes, I agree that the run-on sentences are pretty appalling, especially considering this was a sign I found at a school. But c’est la vie or whatever.
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018