After my anti-Black Friday rant yesterday, I felt a bit better. I’d said what I felt, and didn’t have to think about it again until next year. Little did I know, though, that on my website, there was something strange and almost hypocritical-seeming at work:
My friend Brad sent me this screen shot, saying “I just thought this was ironic.” Indeed, a Black Friday Deals ad in the middle of a rant against Black Friday. But I guess that’s just how AdSense rolls, since it seems to find the content in blogs and tailors ads accordingly. Oh well. I guess it is ironic, and kind of funny even. One might even say it proves my point.
Or maybe not. Either way, have a good weekend!
The following two tabs change content below.
Errand-Running Monkey at Sitzblog
Hey! I'm Ryan Sitzman, the person in charge of Sitzblog. If you want to know more about me, you can check out my profile on Google or go to my personal site, RyanSitzman.com. You can also click on any of the redundant little boxes to the left and it should take you to my profiles for all kinds of social networks. Thanks!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018