It’s now officially October, but before we get into it, I’ll let the gents from Earth, Wind and Fire dance September out of the room; hold on to your brain to make sure the horn section doesn’t blow it out of your skull in a aural blast of awesomeness:
Thanks boys! Alright, now it’s time for October, but more importantly, it’s time for BLOGTOBERFEST!
Sitzblog isn’t in the business of promoting beer, so while you may have expected to see a picture of drunk idiots in a Biergarten in Munich, this creepy/hilarious cat is much more wholesome for the whole family. Plus, I took this picture in Germany, so it counts!
If you remember last year’s Blogtoberfest, this humble little blog managed to put up 30 posts, a new Sitzblog record. Let’s see if we can get 31 this year!
I’ve been getting some blog ideas ready in my brain in preparation for this month, so I’m pretty excited here–I hope you are, too! If you prefer to follow these posts on Facebook, just click “Like” in the Facebook box to the left, or go to Sitzblog’s Facebook page–I’ll be posting them there, too.
Thanks for reading, and bloggoms up! (That’s “drink up” in blogspeak!)
The following two tabs change content below.
Errand-Running Monkey at Sitzblog
Hey! I'm Ryan Sitzman, the person in charge of Sitzblog. If you want to know more about me, you can check out my profile on Google or go to my personal site, RyanSitzman.com. You can also click on any of the redundant little boxes to the left and it should take you to my profiles for all kinds of social networks. Thanks!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018