|Here’s some butterfly goodness for you.|
As usual, I’ve been blogging and making the internet bigger. You may have heard about my new website, Costa Rica Outsider. It’s actually pretty fancy. I’ve written a few articles there, including one with tips to distinguish between Costa Rica and Puerto Rico, and one about when the President of Costa Rica came to Berlín. I just posted one about semana santa, or Easter week in Costa Rica. If you’re interested in Costa Rica (or if you live here), then please check it out and/or “Like” it on Facebook.
Speaking of semana santa, you can read this post from 2008 to see how the crucifixion is a pretty big deal here, but the resurrection just isn’t as interesting or as bloody.
Finally, I’ve been making a lot of improvements and more frequent posts on Sitzman ABC, my language-learning blog. It’s good if you’re learning English, but hopefully interesting even if you’re not. Please also feel free to check it out and/or “Like” it on Facebook.
Thanks for reading this blog, and any of the others mentioned above. Have a great day!
The following two tabs change content below.
Errand-Running Monkey at Sitzblog
Hey! I'm Ryan Sitzman, the person in charge of Sitzblog. If you want to know more about me, you can check out my profile on Google or go to my personal site, RyanSitzman.com. You can also click on any of the redundant little boxes to the left and it should take you to my profiles for all kinds of social networks. Thanks!
Latest posts by Sitzman (see all)
- Sitzbook Review: ‘The Year of Living Danishly’ by Helen Russell - September 17, 2018
- A Combo Platter of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” - September 16, 2018
- Sitzbook Review: 3 Books by Comedians - September 13, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness - September 7, 2018
- Sitzbook 200-Word Review: ‘Underground Airlines’ by Ben H. Winters - September 5, 2018